Frequently Asked Questions


How do I apply for accommodation ?


Click APPLY NOW on this website and fill out the Application form and email to southbankvillas@icloud.com.


Contact us via email  on 0448 258258  for an inspection and fill out your application in person.

You can come and look at the rooms in person or just see them on the website.


What happen next if my application is approved ?

If your application is approved you have to fill in your SBH Accommodation Agreement which includes

1.   The RTA Bond Lodgement Form,

2.    The RTA Rooming Accommodation Agreement and

3.    House Rules.

These need to be lodged with the RTA along with the

4.     Photo Condition Report of your room before yo take up occupancy.


We email you your copy with your room access code and “New Resident Handbook”.

You can then move straight in!


What bond do I pay?

You pay a bond equivalent to 4 weeks rent which must be lodged with the Residential Tenancy Authority (RTA) prior to signing your lease which will be returned to you, less any monies owing at the end of your lease, such as rent owing or damages.


How is RENT paid ?
At the beginning of your lease you will be given your rental schedule which tells you when your rent is due.

Rent is paid by electronic transfer depositing to:


ACCT NAME:     South Bank Villas Trust

Bank Account   BSB   084-255     ACCT:  83-789-3162


You MUST put your room number (eg: 4b) and Name on the transaction reference.

ie:   “3b Tom Smith


What do I do if there is Maintenance required ?

Please fill out this form and you will be contacted by Contact & Care to make arrangements for it to be seen to.


What do I do if there is an Emergency ?




For less serious, call or TEXT 0448258258, email  for Contact & Care.


What Safety & Security measures are provided ?

The local environs are a student and entertainment precinct but we pride ourselves in providing for your comfort and safety.

IP Security Cameras in all the Corridors, Common Areas and Grounds.

Access Sensor Lighting 24Hrs

Digital Access Locks for all rooms and Property Access.

Security Gates and Grills.

On Site Senior Resident.

On Call Security Firm.

Contact & Care.

Full Smoke Detector and QFRS compliance

Fire Safety Plan.



What is the Residential Tenancy Authority ?

The RTA is a government body with regulates tenancy agreements in Queensland.

Your rental agreement and bond are held by this government authority.


RTA Rooming Accommodation & Forms (RTA)


The Residential Tenancy and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 (Queensland Government) which governs tenancy in Queensland.



How do I notify that I am leaving ?

Fill in :


1.   The RTA Notice of Leaving Tenant R13 form from the above link at the RTA.

2.    Your Bond Return form RTA R4.


and submit BOTH forms  and email  to southbankvillas@icloud.com.

The manager will contact you to facilitate the arrangements.




Ask it !

we are available by Contact & Care